PUNCTUALITY AND ATTENDANCE
- All students must attend School regularly and punctually. Attendance on the re-opening day after each vacation and the last day of each term is compulsory. Serious notice will be taken of the violation of this rule.
- Prior permission must be obtained in the prescribed form even for a short absence of a day or more. In the case of absence due to illness, the leave letter must be produced on the day the pupil returns to the class. A medical certificate must be produced if the pupil is absent for more than three days.
- No one is allowed to leave the School premises during School hours without permission.
- For any case of gross indiscipline, a student may be expelled from the school and it is mandatory for the parents to meet the principal and follow the instructions given by him.
NON- PAYMENT OF FEES
- The school reserves the right to strike the name of a student off the Roll or stop him/her from appearing for any examinations for non-payment of fees and other dues before the commencement of such examinations.
EXAMS AND PROMOTIONS
- The student’s progress, assessed by means of tests and terminal exams will be communicated to the parents from time to time. Promotion to the next class depends upon the performance of the pupils throughout the year. The decision of the principal and the teachers are final.
- A student will be detained only once in a particular class. If the student concerned does not make substantial improvement to be promoted to the next class in the next promotion examination, he/she will have to be withdrawn from the school.
- The examination certificates of a student should be collected from the school personally by the parents and not by any other person.
- The School uniform is compulsory. Neatness and cleanliness in dress and person will always be insisted upon. Expensive and ornate jewellery must not be worn. The school is not responsible for the loss of such articles.All students must wear school uniform provided by the school only.
|Schedule (I to X)||Dress code||Shoes Pattern|
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday||boys: Blue Pant and White Shirt|
girls: Blue pinoform and white shirt
|Wednesday and Saturday||boys & girls : Track suit and house dress|
|Monday and Friday||Class VI IX : Blazer (must)|
|Schedule (I to X)||Dress code||Shoes Pattern|
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday||boys: Red-check Shorts and Off-white Shirt|
girls: Red-check pinoform and Off-white shirt
|Wednesday||boys & girls : Track suit and T-shirts|
- The school will not be responsible for any private travel arrangements. The payment for school conveyance should be made for the period stipulated in the school circulars/calendar/diary.
VISIT BY PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- Parents/Guardians of I to X students can visit the teachers only on Fridays from 3.30 p.m to 4.00p.m or first Saturday of every month from 12.00p.m to 12.30 p.m.
- Parents/Guardians of Kindergarten students can visit the teachers only on Saturdays from 10.00 a.m to 12.00p.m.
- Visiting wards during the school hours is strictly prohibited. In exceptional cases and in emergencies they may visit their wards after obtaining written permission from the Principal. Only parents are allowed to take the children out from the school.
- There will be no guardians nominated for any students until and unless any emergencies. A guardian has to be blood relation and should be authorized by the parent, to interact with the school and the student. The school reserves its right to reject a guardian.
MONEY AND OTHER CONTRABAND ITEMS
- Mobile, chewing gums, electronic items and costly items are banned in the school. Such things will be confiscated from the student and in addition they will be suitably punished. The items confiscated will not be returned to the parents or the students. The school will not be responsible for any loss of gold ornaments.
- In SFS, Government holidays, Second Saturdays and Sundays are observed as holidays. For further details visit our School Calendar or Click here School Schedule
- If a Day scholar is withdrawn during the middle of the year, fees for the whole term will have to be paid.
- Private tuition is generally discouraged and should be considered only as a remedial measure, in exceptional cases such as prolonged illness, late admission, change over from a new system etc.,
- Giving money or gifts to the staff members is prohibited. All such intended contributions may be made to the SFS Employees Welfare Fund.
- The school will not be held responsible for any injury suffered by a student during activities such as games, sport, skating and karate. However in case of any emergency, on the advice of the medical authorities, the school will be given permission to carry our emergency services.
MEDICAL AND HEALTHCARE
- The school has a trained staff nurse. Children are examined frequently and in emergencies.
EXTRA – CURRICULAR AND CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Students are expected to participate in the activities of the School. Opportunities are provided to take part in Choir, Band, Guides, SUPW, Clubs, Quiz, Drama and Debating Competitions and Art -Craft -Vegetable carving competitions,etc.